Dorothy teaches Hatha and Hatha-Flow. Her classes are creative and inspirational, and she provides an appropriate level of challenge for all practitioners.
- A variety of asana are taught, offering students the opportunity to explore at their own level.
- Classes are a balanced combination of sustained poses (Hatha) as well as poses flowing in a mindful progression from one to another (Hatha Flow).
- Attention is always given to basic alignment & therapeutic principals.
- Mindfulness; observing breath and body (triputi) are an integral part of class.
- Classes are balanced with energy, to give you a good physical work-out, and calm, to keep you balanced.
*Modifications are offered to help individuals understand and work with their own unique limitations. This encourages correct alignment and therefore, growth through time.
Dorothy is always happy to discuss her teaching style and philosophy. Please don’t hesistate to contact her.
Yoga allows a greater enjoyment of life!”