If you sign-up before April 23, 2013 you will receive a $100 discount! (this offer does not apply to non-yogi partners)
This is an amazing retreat. Come by yourself or bring a friend or loved one!
Special rates for non-yogi/runner partners....see below.
April 26 - April 28, 2013
Yoga with Chi Running / Walking Option. (Mindful running)
Middle Beach Lodge, near Tofino, BC, Canada with Dorothy Price and Angela James
Chi Running/Walking will be offered as an option. If you wish to have a ‘yoga full’ weekend Dorothy will be teaching additional yoga classes while Angela teaches Chi Running.
- Retreat starts at 4pm on Friday and ends at noon on Sunday.
- For full schedule email Dorothy
Join Dorothy and Angela for the healthiest weekend ever! The magnificence of the ocean, the awesome beaches, the beautiful Lodge with its huge stone fireplace, the delicious, hearty food, the yoga, the Chi Running, breathing that fresh ocean air…
Heal mind, body and soul.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Scroll down for more info.
This All-Inclusive Retreat Includes:
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfasts and dinners (seafood or vegetarian)
- 4 yoga sessions or more if you are not doing ChiRunning
- daily meditation and pranayam classes
- 3-4 Chi Running classes
Package Price, Per Person:
- $595 – Shared accommodation
- $695 – Private accommodation
- $225- for non-yogi/runner friends or partners (sharing bed), includes all meals
- THESE PRICES INCLUDE TAX
- If you sign-up before April 23, 2013 you will receive a $100 discount! (this offer does not apply to non-yogi partners)
- for shared accommodation you must bring your own partner or friend to share with
- Ocean view rooms on a first come first serve basis
- Extra nights can be booked at the Lodge at the discounted rate of $99 (plus taxes)
- find out more about Middle Beach Lodge
Dorothy teaches Hatha and Hatha-Flow. Her classes are creative and inspirational, and she provides an appropriate level of challenge for all practitioners.
- A variety of asana are taught, offering students the opportunity to explore at their own level.
- Classes are a balanced combination of sustained poses (Hatha) as well as poses flowing in a mindful progression from one to another (Hatha Flow).
- Attention is always given to basic alignment & therapeutic principals.
- Mindfulness; observing breath and body (triputi) are an integral part of class.
- Classes are balanced with energy, to give you a good physical work-out, and calm, to keep you balanced.
- Modifications are offered as needed.
Angela is an expert in her field of teaching Chi Running and Chi Walking! Receive in-depth personal coaching of the ChiRunning and ChiWalking techniques. Whether you chose to focus on ChiRunning or ChiWalking, you will deepen your understanding of yourself, your body and how to move pain-free and injury-free for a lifetime. Improve your running or walking skills by strengthening your core muscles, engaging gravity and relaxing your legs. Daily classes and group runs and walks will help you instill healthy habits that will improve your whole life.
About Middle Beach Lodge
This beautiful, rustic, quality facility perfectly fits the surrounding rugged west coast landscape. The ‘Great Room’ with its wooden floors and stone fireplace and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the water couldn’t be more perfect for this retreat!
Learn more about Middle Beach Lodge here.
Getting to Middle Beach Lodge
Frequently Asked Questions
YES, although we do have extra for those that need them.
Q:What should I bring?
Please bring toiletries, comfortable clothing, walking/hiking shoes, flashlight, an alarm clock and rain clothes.
*Please do not bring scented (natural or other) creams, lotions, hair products etc…this is very important, as it can seriously affect others enjoyment of the program.
Q: Is internet available at the Lodge?
Yes, for laptop users.
Q: What if I get hungry between meals?
We serve up hearty meals but you might still get the munchies so if you have some favorite goodies and snacks (like granola bars, etc or protein/greens drink) feel free to bring them. There will be toast and fruit available for snacks. Juice will be available as well as a tea/coffee bar with milk and cream.