- Yoga retreat starts at 4pm on Friday and ends at
11 am on Monday.
- 4 days and 3 nights to enjoy this very special full moon & “almost” solstice weekend!
- Non-yogi “tag along” option. See below.
- For full schedule email Dorothy
Enjoy the wild Pacific ocean, the awesome beaches,the lovely accommodation, the delicious, hearty food, the yoga and breathing that fresh ocean air!
Deepen your practice whether newly on the yoga path or an experienced yogi. Immerse yourself in yoga practice and nature. Heal mind, body and soul.
This All-Inclusive Retreat Includes:
- 3 nights accommodation
- all brunches and dinners
- twice daily yoga sessions
- twice daily meditation and pranayama classes
- lots of free time to walk the beach, suntan, read, watch the surfers
- take a surfing lesson (additional cost, see below)
Package Price, Per Person
- Please contact Dorothy if you need clarification.
- Private accommodation for single occupancy:
- $875 – Private room w shared bath
- $975 – Private Suite w private bath
- $1075 – Deluxe Private Suite w private bath
- Private accommodation for double occupancy: (per person pricing)
- $775 – Private suite w private bath, for two yogi friends/partners sharing a queen or king bed
- $875 – Deluxe Private suite w private bath, for two yogi friends/partners sharing a queen or king bed
- Non-yogi rates: (Must be attending with a yoga participant paying the double occupancy rate above)
- $550– Tag-a-long non-yogi friends/partners, sharing bed in private suite. Includes accommodation & all meals
- These prices are in Canadian dollars. 5% GST will be added.
- Add a surfing lesson to enhance your stay. No experience necessary. Approx. $78 for a 3-hour session….beginners or more advanced.
In the mornings explore the energetically balanced fluidity of Hatha Flow Yoga and in the warm afternoons enjoy a slower, deeply inward turning yoga experience. You will learn simple, yet effective tools to calm the mind and lead a healthier lifestyle through asana, pranayam and meditation. Giving you one to one attention and helping you develop a home practice are important aspects of the retreat. If tide and weather permits we will do one or two of our yoga sessions on a private stretch of beach.
We will be staying at a lovely ‘West Coast’ home with cottages located right across the road from an unmarked beach access at Chesterman Beach. This perfect
facility, with its quaint garden, has a yoga studio located on the property.
Beautiful Chesterman Beach is miles long. At low tide search tide pools or walk out to Frank Island. This is a favourite surfing beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
YES, although we do have a few extra for those that need them.
Q:What should I bring?
Please bring toiletries, comfortable clothing, walking/hiking shoes, flashlight, an alarm clock and rain clothes.
*Please do not bring scented (natural or other) creams, lotions, hair products etc…this is very important, as it can seriously affect others enjoyment of the program.
Q: Is internet available ?
Yes, for laptop users.
Q: What if I get hungry between meals?
We serve up hearty meals but you might still get the munchies so if you have some favorite goodies and snacks (like granola bars, etc or protein/greens drink) feel free to bring them. There will be toast and fruit available for snacks. Juice will be available as well as a tea/coffee bar with milk and cream.